All OXFC players, coaches, members, officials & supporters (our Community) are expected to act consistently with Club values, and the Club Code of Conduct.
- show respect towards each other, all other club communities and the broader community;
- provide a safe, inclusive and welcoming environment for all;
- provide opportunity for the personal and professional development of all members of our community;
- are open and transparent, and listen and communicate openly;
- accept full responsibility for our decisions and actions.
Club Code of Conduct
- always play by the rules of the VAFA and accept the umpire's decision;
- work equally hard for themselves, their team and their club;
- demonstrate good sportsmanship and treat with respect all other players, coaching and support staff and officials;
- display modesty in victory and graciousness in defeat.
- is consistent, objective and courteous when making decisions;
- acknowledges that verbal abuse, sledging, bullying, violence or the deliberate distraction or provocation of other players, or officials, is not acceptable or permitted behaviour;
- thank the opposition and game officials for each game;
- do not use social or other media to criticise, deride or disparage other players or games officials;
- comply with, and respect, all club policies.