DEVCOS INTERNATIONAL is proud of its partnership with Crop products.

Crop products are 95% naturally derived, which is a term that has caused a lot of confusion lately. Here's what Crop has to say about the term: 

"Any skincare company can claim that their products contain natural ingredients or are naturally inspired. However, for a product to be truly natural it must have at least 95% of its ingredients derived from sustainable resources of a natural origin with the other 5% being ingredients that are absolutely free from any possibility that they could do any harm to our health. In our products the 5% consists mainly of water (which cannot be considered to be part of the 95% natural component)". 

Crop’s product range consists of Double Sided Facial Wipes, Gentle Cleansing Gel, Daily Facial Moisturiser, Rosehip Oil, Macadamia Oil, and Argan Oil. 

The products are not tested on animals and do not contain parabens or sulphates. 

 

CONTACT

Bill Denton

03 9509 4511

email

website

Level 1 / 716-718 High Street, Armadale VIC 3143